Friday, April 23, 2010

Just 'cause I can...

Thanks to Claire @ car dancing, I have a blog topic. Well, sort of. I had to share what I learned from her today while surfing the internetz.

When typing in the alphabet (yes abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz!) into Google search, you get a multitude of answers, especially when you're typing the letters one at a time and hitting search each and every time in between. I was too lazy, so I typed it all in. This is what Urban Dictionary, the first site to pop up, had to say: It's the fucking alphabet, dumbass. Yeah, I know...

It was also suggested (through mind control, obviously) that I should copy and paste these questions and then provide the answers since you know very little about me...

Here goes everything nothing...

Question #1 – What were you doing 10 years ago?


1. Living back with the parental units in my childhood home. It was a much-needed step back to regroup but damn! Living with one's parents again sucks donkey balls!

2. Working at a trade association, writing and editing their magazines.

3. Living and breathing the gym. It was a wonderful time, albeit a bit obsessed!

4. Debating on if March was a good time to take down the Christmas decorations.

5. Traveling, with visits to Scotland and Mexico. I learned that going on a gym-sponsored trip involves early morning workouts and stories that get back to the gym well before you do!

See, I have a really good long-term rememory. It's the short-term that needs help. Now where did I put my car keys again!?!?

Question #2 – What are 5 things on your To-Do list today:

1. Reworking my resume for the millionth time.

2. Heading to the WeightWatcher meeting to be inspired for one more week of greatness (and back for more inspiration on Saturday).

3. Putting curses on my work colleague. He's a douche-canoe and deserves to have needles placed underneath his fingernails.

4. Dishes. The Man made dinner so fair is fair.

5. Pay some bills online. Money doesn't seem to stretch as far as I thought it would when I was all grown up.



Question #3 – What 5 snacks do you enjoy?

1. Popcorn - with Sour Cream shakers (yummm!)

2. Sour Cream Pringles (do you sense a theme here?)

3. Weight Watchers Red Velvet bars. At only 1 pt., it's downright heaven.

4. Poutine (pronounced Poo-tin, as The Man keeps pointing out. Anasatan declared during Doristasia Night that "You're Feckin' English, Linda, It's Poo-TEEEN!).

5. Peanut Butter. It's the goodness and evil all rolled into one.

Question #4 – Where are 5 places that you have lived?


1. Aberdeen Crescent, Brampton, Ontario

2. Epsom  Downs Dr., Brampton, Ontario

3. Hanover Dr., Brampton, Ontario

4. Another damn street in Brampton, Ontario

5. Future living quarters - anywhere but Brampton, Ontario!



Question #5 – What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1. Quit my job and take a year to travel - everywhere!

2. Pay off my brother's house and put my neice and nephew through university

3. Donate a hell of a lot to cancer research, brain tumours in particular.

4. Start my own communications company

5. Have two massages a day and pedicures every other day.

Now it's your turn! But don't try the alphabet thing or you'll get told you're a feckin' moron!

No comments:

Post a Comment