Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Chinese Water Torture

Recently, I've gained four people who now follow my blog. Thank you for coming and checking me out. BUT, Blogger has not let me access my "follower" list in weeks so I don't know whose new and whose still there.

I'm always one to give a welcome to anyone new, visit their own blogs and comment on anything that has caught my interest. With Blogger's little guffaw, I can't and it sucks.

So for those who've recently joined me at Scribing Life, make yourself known and let me know how to access your blog and I'll be sure to connect.

Next step is to hang Blogger up by its fingernails and perhaps some Chinese water torture. 'Cause I'm evil like that.

3 comments:

  1. *jumping up and down waving*

    :)

    Enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I is one of the new followers!!!! I thought we talked about pimping me out ;)

    Nee Nee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six-Fingered... I see you, I see you! I'm enjoying your blog too. Ya just gained a new follower!

    NeeNee - I'm heading over to yours next. Watch out, sweets!

    ReplyDelete