Thursday, June 24, 2010

By the power of Greyskull


The Man loves my rings, and one in particular. He calls it my Greyskull ring and has often put it on his pinky finger, raised his hand in the air and proclaimed “By the powers of Greyskull.” Nothing ever happens, although I wish Skeletor would reign down on his blockhead noggin and give him a right flogging. Imagine my surprise, however, when I stumbled upon this website today, courtesy of The Bloggess that will upload a full front facial photo of you and show you what you would look like in 20 years. Me on a good, non-drug induced hazy day: one hot Puma, albeit with one eye smaller than the other. Me after 20 years of hard knocks and hard hitting drugs: Skeletor. Perhaps he’d been summoned after all.

Because I’m not shy and can’t quite believe the resemblance to He-Man’s arch-nemesis, I will post the picture. The good one first ‘cause I am, after all, a little vain. And then you get the goods. The Skeletor. The Skeletor with the love of the wine and a little nose candy.


And now for Skeletor...



You see what I do for you?!?

3 comments:

  1. Only if you develop an nice meth habbit and keep at it for the whole 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit girl...it looks like your face melted! It really is a striking resemblance to Greyskull. I loved that show!

    ReplyDelete