Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You're A-Okay, and the A stands for AWESOME!


May I wrap myself in awesomeness? I sure hope so, because there are some days that I radiate. Others, not so much, and that's why it means so much to be recognized for my blogging efforts. It's putting yourself out there and I always get a warm fuzzy when someone gets me.

It's also comforting to know that there are people, bloggers like me, who are resting on my side of normal, which is not really normal at all. It gets lonely here and I'd like to invite everyone over for a slumber party. Not the x-rated kind. That's just wrong, but the ones where you spend all night comparing notes, joking, laughing and spilling your deepest, darkest, 12-year-old secrets. It's so PG-13 but it's still fun, damn it.

Thanks to Akilah, I've been relegated to awesomeness with a mention on her blog as one of the five, I mean 13 blogs she deemed worthy of visiting, re-visiting and recognizing. There are so many good blogs out there - just check out my list of blogs I follow regularly. You'll see what I mean.

Now it's my turn to return the favour, the accolades, by naming my top five. It was hard to choose just five (which is why Akilah chose not to limit herself), but if you see your name or blog mentioned here, it's because I think you rock and that you can stay in my inner circle of awesomeness. And man, that's just awesome!

Get ready...






Okay, so tag, you're it. Now it's your turn. Choose your top five (or 15, especially if it includes me!) and let them know they're so awesome you named an award in their honour. And so the Cycle of Awesomeness continues.

7 comments:

  1. I always knew I had to be awesome, but nobody else seemed to notice! Thanks so much! Now I can post this and everyone will know the truth.

    btw, John Cusack is HAWT. One of my favorite actors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am immensely flattered that you think that my blog is awesome :) Ah Shucks! You've got my blushing and that's pretty hard to see....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are AWESOME Rhonda! And there's no denying that it's hard to see you blush!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what? I agree...you are awesome...nice blog!

    ReplyDelete